Monday, August 20, 2007

The Movie Diary


So, at long last, I am going to give this whole blog thing a try.I have been finding that I have more and more things to say about movies after watching them lately. I am sure that this is a result of the movie podcasts that I have been listening to over the past year. They have also managed to get me to watch many older movies that I had been avoiding for a long time in favor of newer, crappier movies. The podcasts that I have spent the most time with are Scene Unseen, All Movie Talk and Filmspotting. All Movie Talk is currently my favorite and I would recommend it to anyone interested in movies.

Anyhow, often I have no where to put my thoughts since I finish movies well after midnight most of the time. I plan on keeping a log of my movie watching efforts on this website along with brief thoughts upon finishing a movie. I also plan on writing longer entries once in a while on less specific topics and also plan on doing some lists.

I hope everyone enjoys this and comments once in a while. I will do my best to avoid becoming a pretentious movie snob, but please don't be afraid to call me out if I do.

Here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment