Friday, September 18, 2009

Now with Music!


This morning I was feeling nostalgic about the "top 5 song recommendations" that I used to post in my AIM profiles in college (which may be the last time I acutally signed onto AIM), when something occured to me...I'm an idiot. Why haven't I brought them back in the blog? It's never too late to start.

So welcome to my enhanced music picks, thanks to the magic of YouTube.

I'll throw a few out there today to make up for all those missed weeks:

Pearl Jam - The Fixer (BRAND NEW! - audio only)
An awesome new Pearl Jam song. They will never top their first three albums, but they are showing no signs of slowing down.


Silversun Pickups - Lazy Eye


The Hold Steady - Lord, I'm Discouraged (audio only)
Saw these guys in concert. Pretty good. Check out the Slash-esque killer guitar solo in this power ballad.


enjoy! give feedback!

No comments:

Post a Comment