Friday, October 2, 2009

A New Low For ESPN


2 orders of business today -

1 - YouTube music picks!

My Morning Jacket - Highly Suspicious
A little different than their normal southern rock-tinged sound, but it still kinda rocks. Sweet guitar work.


The Shins - Phantom Limb


Spoon - The Underdog



2 - A new bone to pick with ESPN

I understand they have 24 hours of programming to fill on at least 5 stations (ESPN, ESPN2, Classic, U, ESPNNews), but have some self-respect. I was listening to one of my favorite sports shows Around The Horn (which is available in podcast form for those of us w/ commutes) when Tony Reali broke out this gem of a question for the panelists (I am paraphrasing): If the Lakers don't defend their title this year, will it have been Ron Artest's fault?

So let me get this straight...In order to find something new to argue about, ESPN has resorted to making up imaginary circumstances and then handing out fault? Seriously?

No comments:

Post a Comment